This policy covers the website found at www.hcsbank.com, which is provided by Hancock County Savings Bank. Third-party website developers were employed by Hancock County Savings Bank to design and host the website. Appropriate agreements are in place to ensure optimum quality-control and security measures.
The materials contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or professional advice. Hancock County Savings Bank does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or relying on information contained in this website.
The purpose of the Hancock County Savings Bank Website Management Policy is to establish standards, policies, and guidelines for the management of the website in order to ensure accuracy, consistency, integrity, security, and protection of the identity and image of the Bank. The website is an extension of Hancock County Savings Bank; and it is important, therefore, for the website to adhere to the highest ethical and visual standards.
The management of the website includes:
- Ensuring content is accurate, ethical, up to date, and grammatically correct
- Ensuring content does not infringe copyright
- Overseeing external links
Links to Third-Party Sites
Hancock County Savings Bank is not responsible for the content or information provided by any external website; nor does the Bank make any warranty, express or implied, about the validity of the external site itself.
Visitors to the Hancock County Savings Bank website receive an informational message stating the above disclaimer each time they access a third-party link.
Hancock County Savings Bank may on occasion send informational E-mail newsletters to individuals who have agreed to receive them. Each newsletter will also provide an opportunity for the recipient to opt out of the receipt of these newsletters.
Hancock County Savings Bank will not sell or disclose the personal information of its customers, including E-mail addresses, to anyone.
Collection, Utilization, and Security of Data
The Security Policy of Hancock County Savings Bank can be found here: Financial Security Notice
Hancock County Savings Bank utilizes information-gathering technology for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the use of the Bank’s site, but such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist the Bank in analyzing the use of the website so that it can be maintained in the most beneficial manner for the Bank’s customers.
Google Analytics is the platform used for analyzing traffic data as described above. A full explanation of the privacy practices and details regarding Google Analytics is available from Google here: Google Privacy Overview
he material displayed on the Bank’s website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy.
- All conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any visitor in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue,
- Loss of anticipated savings,
- Loss of data, and,
- Any other loss or damage of any kind, whether direct or indirect, however arising, however caused.