MORTGAGE LENDING Fulfill your dream of home ownership with a mortgage from HCSB.
> Home Ownership
> Buying/Refinancing a Home
> First-Time Home Buyer
> 100% Financing Loan Program
> Land Loans
> Family Sale
> Building a Home
> Loan Specialists
> Glossary of Terms
> Mortgage Calculator
► Home Ownership
Fulfilling the dream of home ownership remains central to Hancock County Savings Bank’s mission to our customers. The purchase of a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make and Hancock is here to help make that dream a reality.
Because we are locally owned and managed, all loan decisions are made right here. Local people serving local people!
We work with you every step of the way:
- To answer your questions.
- To show your many options.
- To provide you with a home loan tailored to your specific needs.
► Buying or Refinancing a Home
The process of buying a home can be overwhelming. Let our Mortgage Experts at Hancock County Savings Bank be your guide. We can help to simplify the process. We will pre-qualify you… answer all of your questions… and get you into your home quickly!
- We accept applications at our conveniently located offices
- Our experienced, friendly staff are always available to answer your questions.
- We offer minimal closing costs.
- Credit decisions are made locally.
- We provide local service for the life of the loan.
- We do not sell our mortgage loans on the secondary market.
► First-Time Home Buyers
Are you buying your first home? Hancock County Savings Bank has designed an affordable housing program that makes it easy for first-time homebuyers to purchase a home of their own. This program offers a fixed or adjustable interest rate conventional loan on single-family, owner-occupied dwellings.
- Eligible Borrowers – First-time homebuyers or those who have not owned a home during the last three years. Consideration is given to couples where one member has owned a home, but the other has not and to divorced borrowers who may have owned a home jointly with a spouse.
- Maximum Purchase – No maximum limit on the sale price.
- Maximum Family Income – No maximum limit on income level.
- Lower down payment requirements. We also have a First-Time Homebuyer Program available!
► 100% Financing Loan Program
Hancock has an exciting new program to offer! It is called the 100% Financing Loan Program. Details include:
- Do not have to be a first time home buyer
- 100% financing available
- Must be a single family owner occupied purchase
- No PMI insurance
- No application fee
- Low closing costs
- No maximum and no minimum loan amount
- Income limits apply
Loans subject to credit approval.
► Land Loans
Are you looking to invest in your future? Hancock County Savings Bank Land Loan product can help! Check out some of the details below:
- Financing available for just the Land/Lot
- Purchase the land now—-Build later
- Use the equity for the down payment when you decide to build
- Attractive Rate and Terms available
► Family Sale Loan
The Family Sale Loan can be a great way to purchase your home—often with no money down! This loan is a unique product that applies to the purchase of family-owned real estate by another member of the immediate family, which includes mother, father, sister, brother, grandmother, grandfather, aunt or uncle. Both fixed and adjustable rates are available for the Family Sale Loan.
The process works as follows:
Immediate family member wants to sell his or her home.
Depending on the appraised value and the sale price of the home, there may be little or no money down.
It requires a written sales agreement stating the sale price at the time of application.
► I Want to Build a Home
If you are looking to build a home in the Hancock County Savings Bank’s Lending Area please call or stop at one of our convenient locations and talk to one of our Loan Specialists about one of Hancock’s customer-friendly construction loan options. Check out our Construction Lending page for additional information.