Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
At Hancock County Savings Bank, we know that you have worked hard to build equity in your home. Have you ever wondered what that equity can do for you? A few ideas might include:
- Debt Consolidation
- A new kitchen or a remodeled basement
- Paying college expenses
- Planning a vacation
Hancock offers a low-cost, fixed-rate home equity loan that will enable you to plan your remodeling projects and let your home pick up the bill!
With low fees, convenient draw and repayment terms and a quick turnaround time, a Home Equity Line of Credit loan will enable you to have money available when you need it.
Home Improvement Loans
Our Home Improvement Loan is another alternative for you to consider when you need funds to make repairs and improvements to your home.
Our Home Improvement Loan provides you with the potential of borrowing up to $10,000. This loan offers low fixed rates and convenient repayment options, and an added benefit is that no lien is recorded for this loan.
Call or visit one of our three conveniently located offices today to find out how our Home Improvement Loan can help you turn your home improvement plan into reality!
Hancock County Savings Bank offers vehicle loans for new and used vehicles such as the following:
- Other vehicles, such as tractors
For specific rates and terms, please call one of our offices at 1-800-225-1620.
Hancock offers a variety of personal loans, including our:
- Winter Getaway – loan from January through the end of March
- Spring Fix-Up / Home Repair – loan from March through the end of May
- Vacation – loan from April through the end of August
- Back-to-School – loan from August through the end of September, and
- Holiday – loan from October through December 24th
Personal Unsecured Line-of-Credit Loan
Call any of our offices to set up an appointment to discuss the loan, or just stop by at your convenience. We'll verify your income, check your credit, and complete the paperwork. You don't need any collateral, and it's generally a very quick and easy process to obtain this loan.
The pay-back process is also very convenient. The loan is open-ended with no maturity date. The minimum monthly payment required is $15, with a maximum required payment of $100.
Whatever your personal lending need,
we have a loan for you!
Personal Line-of-Credit Loan
We also offer our customers a $5,000 personal unsecured line-of-credit loan. You can think of it as your own personal credit card or checkbook!
We will verify your income, check your credit and complete the paperwork. You don’t need any collateral and it’s generally a very quick and easy process to obtain this loan.
A Hancock County Savings Bank Share Loan is a unique and convenient way to borrow and to continue saving at the same time. This loan allows our customers to use their savings-deposit or CD as collateral for a loan.
The many advantages of our Share Loan include the following:
- A Share Loan offers flexible payment schedules. You are required to pay the interest due every six months, but you can set up a payment schedule that is convenient for you.
- Since you are borrowing “against” your savings at HCSB, you pay no fees; and no credit report is required
- The funds you borrow are secured by your savings, which continue to earn interest each month!
- Share Loans have no minimum dollar requirement, and you can borrow up to 100 percent of your collateral. The interest rate is only two and a half (2.50) percent above the rate of your savings.
No Fees! No Credit Report Needed! Funds You Borrow Are Secured by Your Savings! Quick Turnaround Time--Walk Out with Your Check!
Loan Experts and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) IDs
|Loan Experts||NMLS ID|
Loans subject to credit approval.