SECURITY QUICK LINKS
Hancock County Savings Bank is concerned about your safety. For your protection, please use the following guidelines when using Online Banking.
- Create a Strong Password – The best way to achieve this is by making it long and a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters. Always avoid using any common words or phrases and never create a password that contains your name, initials, or your date of birth.
- Avoid Clicking Links through Emails – Only access Hancock County Savings Bank’s website by typing the bank website into your web browser. Never click on links provided by third parties in emails or other websites. This could lead to a fraudulent website.
- Access Your Accounts from a Secure Location – Do not access your Online Banking accounts from public computers such as those provided in airports, hotels, libraries, and coffee shops.
- Secure Your Computer and Keep It Up-to-Date – Ensure your home computer(s) has antivirus and firewall software installed. Ensure the antivirus is regularly updated and software updates/patches are regularly installed.
- Always Log Out – It is good practice to always log out of your online banking session when you have finished.
- Monitor Your Accounts – Regularly log in to your Online Banking to monitor accounts and transactions.
► Access to Helpful Resources
ALERT: By clicking on any of the following links, you will LEAVE the Hancock County Savings Bank website. The sites you will be accessing are external websites that are not controlled by Hancock County Savings Bank.
> Credit Bureaus:
► Customer Security and Online Safety
At Hancock County Savings Bank we take our customers’ security and safety quite seriously. There’s never a time when we would want you to be at risk for any kind of fraud or online theft. The links below are provided to help you prevent any fraud and, if you are a victim of digital theft, we’re here to help you get your life back in order.